HackRF One Wireless signal interference source
GreatRF Gadgets' HackRF One is a software-defined wireless device capable of sending or receiving radio signals from 1MHz to 6GHz.
HackRF One is an open source hardware platform for the testing and development of current and future radio technologies. It can be used as a USB external device or an independent program for operation.
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- Half-duplex transceiver
- Up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- USB powered
- Open source hardware
HackRF One uses an injection molded plastic case and is equipped with a micro USB cable. (The antenna is not included) ANT500 is recommended as the antenna of HackRF.
We provide GUI for customers to operate quickly