Seamless TS Monitoring Switch
Categories: Monitoring and redundancy switching
Product Family: nSure
Media Interface: Transport Stream over ASI
Transport interface: Transport Stream over ASI
Functionality: Monitoring, Redundancy switching
Application Area: Contribution Networks, DTT Networks, Monitoring and Service Assurance
The TNS541 enables intelligent 1+1 redundancy switch-over between two MPEG-2 transport streams. With dual power supply and seamless switching the TNS541 improves the reliability and robustness of your system. Our seamless switch solution continuously monitors both incoming MPEG-2 transport streams for status and switches over automatically if required, based upon customer configurable criteria.
- The TNS541 safeguards the delivery of high-quality video content, by providing 24/7 monitoring, advanced analysis and redundancy switching.
- TNS541 is control system independent and operates as a stand-alone monitoring switch with an easy-to-use WEB interface for access and control.
- The product monitors both incoming MPEG-2 transport streams for health status and switch-over is be based on configurable switching criteria.
- All systems requiring intelligent 1+1 switch-over between two MPEG-2 transport streams.
- Seamless switching in SFN and DVB-T2 networks
- Intelligent seamless switch-over between two input signals
- Flexible switching behavior
- User configurable switching criteria
- Transport Stream monitoring and error detection
- Seamless SFN and DVB-T2 redundancy switching
- Dual power supply
- Relay protected main output ensures signal through even in the event of power loss or power supply failure
- Compact and cost-effective solution with up to two switch modules in 1RU 19”
- User-friendly configuration and control