Ekahau Mobile Survey
See Wi-Fi from the phone's perspective
Ekahau Mobile Survey is an Android app that runs on phones and tablets, allowing you to see Wi-Fi from client perspective. It is a handy add-on to Ekahau Site Survey Pro users designed for simple and effective troubleshooting.
argeted for IT administrators and Wi-Fi engineers, Ekahau Mobile Survey serves three primary use cases:
- Troubleshoot the network on the spot
- Understand the network from a phone / tablet perspective
- Perform small-scale map-based site surveys to visualize network coverage
Download Mobile Survey datasheet ›
Start troubleshooting in a matter of seconds, with easy-to-understand red / green indicators.
Access Point Finder
Mobile survey includes the industry's fastest and most reliable AP finder. Just select the AP to locate!
Client side monitoring
Mobile Survey can be installed to run periodic Wi-Fi tests automatically, only alerting when network fails to meet your criteria.
Light-weight site surveys
Perform small-scale tablet or phone based walk-through surveys to ensure coverage from the mobile device perspective.
Ekahau Site Survey integration
For further Wi-Fi analysis and reporting, export the data to Ekahau Site Survey application.
Mobile Device with
- Operating System: Android 4.0 or higher
- Display: 480 x 800px or higher
- Must allow installation of non-Market applications (unknown sources)
- Typically found from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- The more RAM and the faster processor the better the user experience
- Note: 5GHz support is device dependent.
- Supported types: BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG
- 16 megapixels or smaller size recommended